Street lighting plays an important part in the safety and overall function of the community and that is why the City of Victor Harbor in conjunction with SA Power Networks, responds to notices of damaged or faulty lighting within its boundaries as a matter of priority.
You are encouraged to report any problems with street lighting, or lighting in public reserves, directly to:
SA Power Networks
Faults and emergencies 13 13 66
General enquiries 13 12 61
Alternatively you can report a street light fault on line, select the 'Report a Street Light Out' on the SA Power Network website; www.sapowernetworks.com.au
Lights maintained by the City of Victor Harbor
Lights that are maintained by the City of Victor Harbor are in the following locations;
- Esplanade Carpark
- Ocean and Coral Street Heritage Lights
- Railway Terrace
- Causeway Plaza
- Grosvenor Gardens
- Drummond Circuit
- Heysen Parade and Hans Street Decorative Lights
- Flood Lights at the Bluff and Causeway Boat Car/Trailer Parks
- Solar Light Bollards on the Encounter Bikeway
- Solar Lighting, Barker Reserve, Civic Centre and Recreation Centre.
To report any problems with street or reserve lighting in the locations listed above please contact the City of Victor Harbor, Environment and Infrastructure Department on 08 8551 0523.