STORMWATER OUTLET - Having kerb cut

Council offers the service of having the kerb cut for the stormwater outlet to access the street water table. If this is required, then please use the below application form and lodge with Council. Thank you.

There is no cost involved.

Application to have kerb cut Application to have kerb cut (98 kb)

Phone: 08 8551 0500 | Email:
1 Bay Road | PO Box 1, Victor Harbor SA 5211
Date Last Modified: 2012-03-19T10:26:50
This is a printer friendly version of the following web page:-