Customer Requests, Compliments and complaints
Your feedback is important to us. The City of Victor Harbor highly values feedback from ratepayers and the public generally.
Make a request
Make a complaint
Customers are able to make an application for an Internal Review of a Council Decision where they are dissatisfied with a decision of the Council, its employees or other persons acting on behalf of Council. Refer to Council’s Complaints Handling Policy(156 kb), for further details on the process.
Other relevant documents are linked below:
- Complaint Handling Policy Flowchart(340 kb)
- Complaint Handling Policy(69 kb)
- Complaint Handling Procedure(233 kb)
- Internal Review of a Council Decision Procedure(185 kb),
- Internal Review of a council decision Application Form(14 kb) (to CEO).
The form below may be used to make requests, provide feedback, compliments and complaints. However, if you are requesting an Internal Review of a council decision please refer to the procedure and application form.