Permits and Licences
- Outdoor Dining Licence Application Form (72 kb)
- Application to Hire Reserve/Oval (208 kb)
- Street Permit Application Form(289 kb) and Street Permit Operating Guidelines 2013(732 kb)
- Lakes (Encounter Lakes and Franklin Island) Private Structure Permit Application for pontoons, landings, jetties and steps(89 kb)
- Encounter Lakes Aquatic Activities Permit Application (382 kb)
- Fitness Activity Permit 2015-16 (199 kb)
- The area for issuing new licences should generally be limited to the area between the Causeway and the public toilets on Flinders Parade or at locations determined by Council.
- Any proposal submitted should enhance the amenity of the locality and provide a service to residents and visitors to Victor Harbor which is currently not provided in the locality.
- All applicants shall provide Council with a documentation showing a current public liability insurance cover of not less than $10,000,000. Such documentation shall form part of any application submitted to Council.
- The areas of operation shall be presented to Council for approval.
- The site areas occupied shall be maintained in a neat and tidy condition and the areas tidied following the close of business on each day of operation.
- All vehicles, trailers and other specified equipment is to be removed from Warland Reserve during days when trade is not in progress or when not required during trading and must be regularly policed.
- Operators of Food Vans shall comply with Council's Policy to Ensure Standards of Food Hygiene and with Council's Guidelines for Food Vending Machines, and must be inspected in operated at least twice a year without prior warning.
- All licences granted shall be issued in accordance with Section 200 of the Local Government Act 1999, and any other legislation which may apply from time to time.
- Council shall determine the term for which a licence is issued with a 3 years maximum term being applicable.
- Council will determine an annual fee for licences issued.
- Failure to meet any of the responsibilities set out in the policy and in the licence documentation will result in termination of the licence.